Sunday 26 February 2012

Youngest Age to Have Children Results

These are the results I gained from my first survey in regards to the youngest age to have a child. I asked parents or expectant parents when they had their first child, an non-parents when they would like to have their first if they do. I have put on the bar charts on the same axis to make it easier to compare the three. It is quite interesting to see the difference between the age that parents became parents to the age that non-parents would like to parent. You can see that people parent over a variety of ages, but most people want to parent (who are not already a parent) between 25-30. From the results in the bottom diagram I can see that the 'acceptable youngest age' to have a child ranges from 16-25.






Images: Authors own

No comments:

Post a Comment