Monday 27 February 2012

Eliminated Questions and Answers

Some of the questions from my second survey, 'Is age really just a number' had to be eliminated from use in my results. The questions I eliminated were:


How far in years would you personally go when dating someone older or younger than you?
I had to eliminate this one as although I stated in years, some people expressed this with actual ages they would date. For some of the answers such as 20, I was unsure if this was the persons age, or the age gaps, therefor I could not form any results as the response was not clear or consistent.


What is the biggest age gap you have experienced in a relationship?
I meant this as a personal experience, but when talking about this to someone, they thought it had meant witnessed in life. Therefor I had to eliminate the question as responses would not have been reliable and what I was truly after.

No comments:

Post a Comment