Saturday 11 February 2012

Mumsnet Response

I managed to gain some response from women on mumsnet, all giving me valuable answers due to their own experiences. There was one issue though, I posted my thread under an elderly parent talk, so most of the responses came from the older mothers. However, there was a post that stood out to me by suggesting improvement for a future questionnaire (click on images to enlarge):


There were also many opinions in the view of the age of parenting, here are a couple:



I gained a few numerical facts from my mini survey, however most importantly I gained knowledge to improve. When designing new questions on this subject I will open up questions about people changing their mind once going through with it. I will also post my questions for a less biased group, or perhaps put the questions up more than once in different categories.


Images: Print screen from: Is Age Really Just a Number Survey... Please help me out! | Mumsnet Discussion . 2012. [ONLINE] Available at:http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/elderly_parents/1403664-Is-Age-Really-Just-a-Number-Survey-Please-help-me-out. [Accessed 11 February 2012].

No comments:

Post a Comment