Wednesday 29 February 2012

Closing Statement

This research file has now come to an end, you have been able to see my initial thoughts, these development into ideas and then a process with gained results. I have gained a lot from this module of  Networks and Connectivity. I now completely understand how important and useful networks have become, how working together can gain success. Without my network of people answering my questions, giving me their opinions and filling out my surveys, I would have nothing. Doing this research file has also inspired me to start a new and improved personal blog, I've got really into updating this research file blog on a regular basis, so am going to translate that into my personal interest and hobbies. I will probably continue looking at this subject area of age, and try and get tickets to Vogue Festival and get and insight into the fashion industries views on age.

No comments:

Post a Comment