Monday 27 February 2012

Other Facebook Responses : Age Gaps

This image can be clicked on to view the full story from previous posts on this blog. I have Included some comments made on this of evidence from my Facebook group. Below that are other questions I asked via my Facebook status and Facebook group.


"Don't really care...each to their own. The older you get the age gap does get smaller. Where I do struggle with it, is what is their common conversation point?? "
"What is she thinking? just because you can, does it mean you should? when she wants kids..will he be at that point in his life?..Look at Demi and Ashton. I haven't seen this woman/ boy relationship ever work...You should never go out with someone you could have given birth to!"
"f you love someone, you love someone. I think its hard for people to understand relationships like this from the outside but I guess its different of you are the people in the relationship. I think they know their relationship is 'wrong' by many peoples perspectives due to their age but you cant help who you fall in love with."


When looking at age gaps in relationships, do you feel it is more acceptable for a man or woman 
to date a partner younger than them?
"I think that people have become alot more accepting towards age gap differences, as it is shown more publicly, with celebrities such as Aston and Demi, as there was a large age gap. Also there are programmes such as cougar town and things, making it alot more acceptable so people understand!"
"I don´t think it makes any difference if it is the man or the woman who is older. It all has to do with compatability and personality and if they suit each other rather than age."


Image: Referenced in Image link.

No comments:

Post a Comment