Wednesday 29 February 2012

My Presentation

This is the powerpoint that I presented to finalise this module. To view the presentation click hereMost of my information and results was communicated verbally, but everything that was included is on this blog plus much more. I wasn't as prepared as I could have been, I managed to go over the time limit of 10 minutes by about 5 or 7 additional minutes. I also feel I had to many results in my presentation, I should have just kept the most interesting and vital pieces of information, this would have in tern reduced the length of my presentation. Next time I will definitely start my presentation much earlier (I had started just over a week before it was due in). this way I could develop my powerpoint as I do the work. This would mean it would be easier to create, bit by bit, I would also have had more time to practise before doing my final presentation. My hypothesis could have been written in more of a question style, instead of starting my research with a conclusion in mind. When enlarged on the screen my references were too small to view, so they needed to be clearer. Also when making a definite statement for example the definition of Zeitgeist, I should always back up with evidence of how I know this. Apart from all these improvements and some major stumbling of words and a few "stuff like that's" it went quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment