Sunday 26 February 2012

Age to Have Children : Who Took This Survey

These two diagrams are the results of who from my network filled out my first survey. These decreased by 1 or 2 as each survey that was issued, but generally the results contain similar numbers, genders and percentages with minute differences. As you can see, the majority of my participants were female. I had a vast range of ages, but a cluster of people around the age of 20. I tried to gain more weak-ties but even though I had, my friends, friends of friends and so on are of a similar age to me (I am 20 and female). Although I have the cluster in the lower age range, at least I managed to gain a vast variety of ages. I would have also like to have got feedback from the older generations, this has probably not happened as my survey was created using SurveyMonkey, an online method; which the older generations maybe don't use as much as the younger generations. Also as you can see from this previous post that only a minute percentage of Facebook and Twitter users are over 65, and these were my main sources I used to get my survey's viewed.



Images: Authors own

No comments:

Post a Comment