Wednesday 22 February 2012

Refining my Question

So, it's pretty obvious that the title question for my area of research is 'Is Age Really Just a Number'. From this starting point I have looked into many of the subquestions that this could stem off towards:

  • Too old to be doing certain things?
  • How old is too old to be living at home?
  • Does your age limit your lifestyle?
  • Are children growing up to quickly?
  • Are you scared of getting old? 
  • What age to have children?
  • How big is too big of an age gap?


From these many subareas of discussion I have chosen three to focus on, so that I can concentrate my processes onto my main areas:

  • Age to have children - e.g. How old is too old, How young is acceptable, Does it actually matter, should women be eligible for IVF after menopause?
  • Growing Younger - e.g. Are children growing up to quickly, What age are children drinking, Are adults trying to cling to their youth, Does out society embrace growing old naturally.
  • Age Gaps - e.g How big is too big of an age gap, Does it matter in a relationships or friendships, Does it make a difference the male or female is older?

No comments:

Post a Comment