Wednesday 15 February 2012

Illustrator

I have been experimenting with Adobe Illustrator CS5.1. I am extremely new to this program, and this is my first attempt at drawing using this software. I really enjoyed using Illustrator and think it would be very useful in the future, and useful within this module. I experimented with this software, getting used to the mechanics of it and working my way around to program. This is my experiment:


From experimenting to get this image I have decided to create my own logo for this blog. Illustrator is a vector based graphics editor and allows the image to be printed or enlarged to any size without pixelating. This image has a smooth graphic finish which I really like, I could also use this to draw my own diagrams and illustrations towards my final presentation as it allows versatility and a clean finish.


Image: Authors own

No comments:

Post a Comment